Trainz Simulator DLC: Nickel Plate High Speed Freight Set (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by N3V Games
This DLC pack includes the following:
- New York, Chicago & St. Louis / 'Nickel Plate Road' Class S-2 2-8-4 locomotive in early and late condition
- Pere Marquette Class N-1 2-8-4 locomotive in 'as preserved' condition
- NKP 40' Boxcar
- NKP 400 Series Bay Window Caboose
This content requires the base game Trainz™ Simulator 12 on Steam in order to play.
- Custom 3d Locomotive Interior.
- Custom 3d Caboose Interior.
- Animated ringing bell, including bell lever controlls in locomotive cab.
- Configurable classification lights and flags.
- Automatically assigned prototypical vehicle numbering for Locomotive, Boxcar, and Caboose.
- Tender automatically displays the running number.
- Automatic tail light on rear of tender.
- Automatically configured end of train flags (day), marker lamps (night) and a lantern for backing up on the Caboose.
- Interior of Caboose is lit at night.
- Train crew will board / alight from caboose at the crew depot.
- Automatic brake hose connection on all vehicles using the ACS standard.
- Boxcar loads palletized goods by default, other loads configurable in surveyor.
- Boxcar doors are animated and will open when loading and unloading products.
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3.4GHz (or equiv)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7200/128MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.