Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Retroism
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
With world-renowned landmarks, true-to-life neighborhoods, and spectacular New York City events, you're constantly in the thick of the action, becoming a major mogul in America's most exciting metropolis. High-profile industries, real-world brands, and a bustling 24-hour city give every player the chance to make it big.
- Over 100 Manhattan business opportunities: run a nightclub, host a Central Park concert, own the city's hottest new restaurant, create cutting-edge fashion businesses, organize the Thanksgiving Day Parade, and build skyscrapers as part of your dream New York City skyline.
- Upgrade businesses with hundreds of improvements - increase the beauty, capacity and appeal of storefronts to attract greater crowds and drive profits.
- Create and customize original businesses with successful chain locations across the city.
- Place buildings anywhere to create your own version of New York City.
- Experience the reactions of thousands of New Yorkers, each with individual traits and tastes.
- Develop world-famous Manhattan neighborhoods, each with its own authentic cultural flavor.
- Supported OS:Windows 2000/XP
- Processor:Intel Pentium 4 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon XP™ +1900 or higher
- Memory:256 MB RAM
- Graphics:64 MB Hardware T&L-compatible video card
- DirectX Version:DirectX® version 9.0c (included) or higher
- Sound:DirectX® version 9.0c-compatible sound card
- Hard Drive:600 MB free
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.