Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Epic Games
Unreal Tournament 2004 offers up the kill-or-be-killed experience of gladiatorial combat in 10 game modes - both team-based and "every man for himself" - which provide even the most hardcore gamer with palm-sweating challenges through unbelievably detailed indoor arenas and vast outdoor environments.Face off to defend and attack fortified bases in the fan-favorite Assault Mode, and take team combat to the next level in Onslaught Mode, which brings vehicular combat into its own with a variety of land-, air- and space-based vehicles. Over 95 maps are available, including more than 45 brand new maps for all existing gameplay modes. The entire smorgasbord of frag-dealing weaponry from UT2003 returns in addition to three new implements of doom: the Mine layer, the anti vehicle rocket launcher (AVRiL), and the Grenade Launcher. UT2004 introduces 32 new characters on four new teams: The human Thunder Crash, lead by Tournament hero, Malcolm; the Robotic Corrupt, lead by an upgraded Xan Kriegor; the Iron Skull, a team of merciless Skaarj warriors; and the Hellions - reckless human mercenaries and pirates who delight in the thrill of the kill.
As the ultimate techno-gladiator of the future, take fate into your own hands in UT2004, and battle against up to 32 other players online in action-packed, frag-filled arenas.
- The most famous installment of the Unreal Tournament saga
- Dominate the battlefield with perfectly balanced weapons and vehicles
- Many gameplay modes including the famous Assault and Domination
- Windows XP or Windows Vista
- 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1024 MB recommended)
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0b (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- Mouse, Keybord.
- Please create an account or login at https://www.gog.com
- Go to https://www.gog.com/redeem
- Enter the key contained in the email we sent you and then press "CONTINUE"
- After a short amount of time you will see the details about the product, please press "CONTINUE" again.
- Download and install the GOG.com downloader
- Login to the software and get back to the product page
- Go to https://www.gog.com/account and look for the "Games" tab.
- Press the box of the product you want to download.
- Activate the GOG.com Download Mode on the right side of product menu.
- Choose the installation package from the list and save it with the GOG Downloader.