Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Strategy First
Develop a state-of-the art Las Vegas resort complex, using all the money and management skill you can. Customers on the living, breathing Las Vegas boulevard are Notoriously hard to satisfy - can you win the hearts and wallets of Vegas?
Amazing real-time 3D graphics show off your resort to the max. Experience grand panoramic views, or get up close and personal to fine-tune the inside and outside of your perfect Vegas paradise.
- Fulfill the needs of 5000+ individual guests
- 500+ vehicles include cars, taxis, limos and helicopters
- 10 resort styles, inspired by amazing cultures and themes
- Relaxed attractions provide a welcome break
- Create a wedding chapel on the spur of the moment
- Breathtaking rides and attractions
- User friendly controls make resort construction simple
- Fully customizable - adjust goals, competition and difficulty
- Develop not just the outside of your resort, but the inside too
- Hire and fire staff, based on true-to-life skills and qualities
- Adjust the stakes in your favor and Make It Big!
Minimum: Pentium® III 600MHz, Windows® 98, 16MB 3D graphics card, 192MB of RAM. 500MB of free hard disc space. DirectX® 9.0, mouse, keyboard.
Recommended: Pentium® III 800MHz, 32MB 3D graphics card, 256MB of RAM, 8x CD drive speed, mouse with wheel.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.