VEGAS Pro 15 Edit (PC)Published by MAGIX
Save 72%Our Price: £149.99
Cut fast, get creative, burn discs VEGAS Pro Edit provides modern tools in a logical interface to help you realize your highest creativity. Customize the layout to achieve fluid workflow. Slash production time with hardware acceleration. Cut popular formats faster. Grade with advanced color science. Robust tools put compositing, audio production, and delivery at your fingertips.
- Modern, efficient user interface
- Preview window: Picture-in-picture OFX plug-in with real-time controls on the Video
- Crop OFX plug-in with real-time controls on the Video Preview window
- Powerful hardware acceleration through Intel QSV and graphics card GPU
- Lookup table (LUT) OFX plug-in
- Processor: 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores reco
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard Disk: 1.5 G hard-disk space for program installation Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID
- Video Card: 512 MB GPU memory, Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU (as listed below)
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8
- Additional Requirements: NVIDIA: Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later.
• GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver
285.62 or later).
• Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards
based on the Fermi architecture.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If
using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU such as HD Graphics 4000.
Intel Skylake or newer processor required for QSV accelerated 8-bit HEVC/AVC decoding and encoding, Intel
KabyLake or newer processor required for QSV accelerated 10-bit HEVC encoding and decoding