Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by RuneStorm
Save 44%Our Price: £1.00
Tragedy! Santa; the toy giving folk-hero, and purveyor of fine Christmas goods, has had enough. Endless requests from greedy children wanting more and more every year, tax increases, pressure from elf unions, bills, reindeer!
It is your duty, as an employee of Polar Sanitation Inc, to clean up the grizzly aftermath of Santa's bloody rampage. Elves, reindeer and ruined masonry from Santa's brief breakdown are all strewn across his famous workshop.
So don your cap, grab your mop, and get this place sorted out so the company can get a replacement in here ASAP, and restore Christmas for another generation!
- Janitorial Simulation - Step into the boots of a space-station (or in this case, North pole) sanitation technician and experience the highs and lows of the job.
- Santa's Workshop - Explore Santa's infamous workshop and discover the story that lead up to the tragic events you're here to clean up.
- Clean - It's your job to clean up the mess, so clean it up you shall! Use your trusty mop, gloves, dispenser machines and sniffer tool to help you get all that blood out of the floor! You can even try and punch-out if you think you've done your job.
- Sandbox Gameplay - Don't want to clean? Just want to make more of a mess and play around with the physics? Go ahead!
- Multiplayer - Note: MP is in early beta stages and may have issues still.
You can even enlist some friends to come and help you clean up (or make even more mess).
- OS: Win XP SP3, Win 7
- Processor: 2.4GHz Dual core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB Shader Model 3.0 Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD 3870
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 800 MB available space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.