Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Fruitbat Factory
War of the Human Tanks - Limited Operations is the third game of the 'War of the Human Tanks' series.
In 'Japon', a country bearing a close resemblance to modern-day Japan, 'Human Tanks' have been fighting a sequence of wars against each other. Due to the reduction of 'radiotoxic particles', their fuel, their era is considered to be about to end. While their end comes to one tank after another, the very final war of Human Tanks is on the verge of beginning.
Seek out, charge and self-destruct to destroy your enemies in this strategy game!
Lead your Human Tanks and complete your missions!
This is a strategy game where you control Human Tanks - human-shaped tanks - and fight against other Human Tanks on the side of the hostile country.
Scout out the enemy and plan your strategy, but remember that your tanks will go down in one hit and be lost forever.
- Over 50 missions with strategic, semi real-time battles
- Challenging "Limits" to clear on all missions
- Countless cute Human Tanks to battle with and against
- Replay missions at any time to improve your rank
- English localization features hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface
The land of Japon has been split in two and thrown into war by two nations, the Empire of Japon and the Kingdom of Japon, who use biological weapons known as "Human Tanks" to fight their war. But now the war between these two has turned into a proxy war between the Human Tanks themselves.
The stage is a land not unlike modern day Japan - the land of Japon. The Empire of Japon and the Kingdom of Japon, two nations locked in war for an age, have finally agreed to a ceasefire to end the bloodshed.
To improve relations between the two countries, and due to the decrease of the radiotoxic particles that the Human Tanks use as fuel, the tanks themselves are about to disappear from all of Japon.
Fifty years since Human Tanks were first developed...
Our hero, Yatarou Shirahase, acting as an officer in the Imperial army, is dispatched on a mission to subjugate the Human Tanks. He must now battle an enemy of the same make as his own beloved company of Human Tanks.
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 & 10
- Processor: PentiumIII or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.