Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by SEGA
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Deep under the central desert of Kronus, a vast honeycomb of skull-lined tunnels and funereal chambers house the awakening mass of the Necron plague. Eons ago, these were the boulevards and squares of a great necropolis built to house the bones of the races who had fallen to the Necron purge, and ultimately for the Necrons themselves to retire to. Over millions of years, sand and rock had covered it all until ill-fated excavations awoke the deathless again. Play any of seven races, striving for control over Kronus. Take other races' strongholds by winning challenging battles on various maps individually associated with the respective Strongholds.
- New playable races, each with individual features
- Brand new Single Player Campaign experience, playable by all seven races
- Non-linear game-play: conquer an entire planet in the way you choose
- Watch a unique, non-linear story unfold from your race's perspective
- Customize and manage a persistent army as you sweep across the planet
- Customize the appearance and abilities of your commander unit as he grows in power and influence
- Discover the dark secrets of a planet shrouded in mystery
Minimum: Windows 2000/XP, 2.0 Ghz Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon XP or equivalent processor, 512 MB RAM, 3.5 GB free hard drive space, 64 MB DirectX 9.0b compatible AGP video card with Hardware Transformation and lighting, 16-bit DirectX 9.0b compatible sound card, DirectX 9.0c, Mouse, Keyboard
Recommended: 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent, 512 MB system RAM (required for 8-player multiplayer games), nVidia GeForce 3 or equivalent with 64 MB of Video RAM , Sound Blaster X-Fi Series
Required for Multiplayer: Internet: Cable modem, DSL modem, or better for online multiplayer play; Network: LAN or broadband WAN
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.