Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade (PC)
Deep under the central desert of Kronus, a vast honeycomb of skull-lined tunnels and funereal chambers house the awakening mass of the Necron plague. Eons ago, these were the boulevards and squares of a great necropolis built to house the bones of the races who had fallen to the Necron purge, and ultimately for the Necrons themselves to retire to. Over millions of years, sand and rock had covered it all until ill-fated excavations awoke the deathless again. Play any of seven races, striving for control over Kronus. Take other races' strongholds by winning challenging battles on various maps individually associated with the respective Strongholds.
- New playable races, each with individual features
- Brand new Single Player Campaign experience, playable by all seven races
- Non-linear game-play: conquer an entire planet in the way you choose
- Watch a unique, non-linear story unfold from your race's perspective
- Customize and manage a persistent army as you sweep across the planet
- Customize the appearance and abilities of your commander unit as he grows in power and influence
- Discover the dark secrets of a planet shrouded in mystery
Minimum: Windows 2000/XP, 2.0 Ghz Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon XP or equivalent processor, 512 MB RAM, 3.5 GB free hard drive space, 64 MB DirectX 9.0b compatible AGP video card with Hardware Transformation and lighting, 16-bit DirectX 9.0b compatible sound card, DirectX 9.0c, Mouse, Keyboard
Recommended: 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent, 512 MB system RAM (required for 8-player multiplayer games), nVidia GeForce 3 or equivalent with 64 MB of Video RAM , Sound Blaster X-Fi Series
Required for Multiplayer: Internet: Cable modem, DSL modem, or better for online multiplayer play; Network: LAN or broadband WAN
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.