HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Rock Path Collective
Our Price: £2.99
You're indie developer that stucked in your undone game. You don't understand why you here... In the digital world. But you trying to find exit and alive. But there is one problem... The exit cost the money.
Based on a the true story of most indie developers on Steam.
WASDead is a hardcore action platformer where you assume control over the character R in his quest to collect MONEY. Why? Because money makes you feel good!
You'll have to help R get rich and overcome all obstacles that the cruel digital world has in store for you.
- Different difficult single-player levels;
- Game created with a blend of Pixel art and ASCII visual design;
- Dynamic 8-bit soundtrack;
- Probably the only Steam game that knows how to properly use memes;
- Run, gun and survive! This is a game which will teach you to value your every move, jump and live!;
- You won't have enough nerves to complete this game!
- OS:Microsoft® Windows® Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor:2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 9.0c compatible GPU
- DirectX:Version 9.0c
- Storage:60 MB available space
- Additional Notes:PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One Controllers or Direct Input compatible controller
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.