Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Meridian4
Bummer! World War III happened and killed most of the world’s population. The ones that got toasted were the lucky ones. Survivors live in constant fear of being murdered or enslaved by violent gangs, renegade military units and, of course; mutants.
Outfitted with a heavily armored car, unlimited firepower and a thirst for vengeance, our Heroine – the Wasteland Angel roams the radioactive wastes, travelling from one God-forsaken town to the next, protecting survivors from being enslaved. She’s on a mission, to defend those that can’t defend themselves.
Wasteland Angel is a throw-back to the era of vintage arcade shooters, where players fend off waves of enemies and ultimately face-off against epic end-level bosses. From a top-down isometric view, players pilot the Wasteland Angel’s overpowered vehicle as its dual machine guns cut a swath across the terrain. To handle whatever the gangs, muties and renegades throws her way, Wasteland Angel has upgradeable weapons and ammo that can rip enemies from this life and toss them into the next.
- 24 Levels of fast-paced action across 6 ravaged landscapes
- 3 Enemy Factions including Gangers, Renegades and Mutants
- 4 Difficulty Levels from beginner to suicide
- Different mission objectives from escort to an all-out offensive
- Super weapons increase the carnage, including: Mines, Napalm, EMP and Nukes
- Huge boss battles to test your skill and stamina
- Bonus levels featuring FPS driving/shooting mayhem
- Online Scoreboards for each Difficulty Level
- Star ratings for all levels and 40 achievements for all completionists
“…Wasteland Angel is a game that has captured my heart. I squealed with delight when I got to see the carnage first hand…”
“There are a whole lot of mutants and crazies to blow up, and Wasteland Angel provides a lot of fun ways to do so.”
“Wasteland Angel is one of those games you want on your games list, even if it’s just for a quick adrenaline fuelled warband killing romp. You will always come back to it when you have some time to kill, or whenever some punk has topped your score. GREAT!”EGamer
“Wasteland Angel is a good amount of game for a great price. Any fan of oldschool shmups will be pleased, and newer gamers will have a ton of fun with game that is easy to jump in to and blow stuff up.”
- Operating system:Windows® XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel® 2.0GHz CPU
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard disk space: 4GB
- Video: 256 MB of dedicated video memory with support for pixel shader 3.0. (nVidia 8600 or equivalent)
- Sound: Sound card with DirectX 9.0c support
- DirectX®: 9.0c
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.