Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Humble Games
- Key Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Master the elements in this stealth game where everything burns. Use your elemental powers to start fires, freeze water, and move earth as you outsmart superstitious enemies in this mischievous 2D stealth game. Take back your home and rescue captive villagers along the way; manipulating the environment to help you and harm your foes.
In a world where magic has all but died out, you’ve been branded a witch by villainous forces who fear your elemental power. Outsmart the superstitious armies of the Arch Duchess as they hunt you through lush forests, deep caverns, and over frozen mountaintops. Find and free your fellow villagers from captivity, then lead them to safety to reclaim your home.
Manipulate Your Environment. Use fireballs to set the world ablaze, freeze water to cross impassable lakes or trap your enemies in ice, and move earth itself to grow grass to hide in or vines to climb.
Master the Elements. You'll learn new abilities as your connection to the elements grow, but beware; fire will spread and consume everything in its path - including you!
Outsmart Your Enemies. Use the environment to your advantage as you evade and engage the Arch Duchess' forces, intelligent enemies that work together to hunt you down.
- Burn the World...With a Friend. Play solo or have a friend join you, wielding your elemental powers in tandem, creating new ways through Wildfire’s dense, systemic environment.
Please Note: At least 1 gamepad is required to play co-op.
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 / AMD FX-4350
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DX10 Adapter with 512 MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 310 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 4GB of RAM is required for integrated graphics cards
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.