Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 1C Company
Humanity did not know any military conflicts similar to this one: the interests of dozens of countries got involved. For the first time, tanks, aviation, dreadnaughts and chemical weapons were used in battle. Warfare has become really massive. World War I lasted 4 long years and as a result, 3 Empires disappeared from the world map. The game World War I covers these historical events of 1914-1918 in over 30 missions grouped into 3 campaigns and one additional chapter. As a commander leading the forces of Germany, Russia or Allies, the player must be prepared to prove their military leadership skills on the battlefields of Europe.
A wide range of tactical elements is at your disposal: organize the baseline, set priorities in targets and set up advanced defense lines. Light cavalry will give you speed and maneuverability in offense, artillery provides additional defense and fire support and armored vehicles help with suppressing fire against enemies.
- RTS based on real events of 1914-1918
- Running on the modified version of famous Enigma Engine (Blitzkrieg series)
- Three campaigns: Entente, Russia and Germany
- Dozens of units at your disposal, including cavalry, armored vehicles and air support
- OS: Windows 98/2000/XP
- Processor: 1,5 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 Mb GPU with pixel shaders support
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.