Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Team17
Fall in line for fast, furious fire fights with Worms™ Blast. Your mission: launch your worm marine into hostile waters and blast your way to survival through intense puzzle action! Take the big chunk of puzzle-styled gameplay and slice into 60 fun-sized missions. Sprinkle with a fiendishly challenging puzzle mode, and mix in a tasty tournament mode, not forgetting to include the unlockable hidden features. Spread this mixture over a multi-player head-to-head game guaranteeing fun for yourself and your friends, and allow to simmer! When enjoyment is boiling, add in a generous helping of entertaining characters, boat-based silliness, fog, sea monsters, and falling anvils. Add bazookas, dynamite and unprecedented destruction to taste. This recipe should serve a truly hefty helping of fun!
- Jam packed with over 20 special weapons, utilities and gadgets.
- Wacky Weaponry: unleash a firing frenzy on your opponent using Shotguns, Bazookas, Mines, Laser Beams, and Sea Monsters.
- Explosive Power-ups: Collect power-ups like Double Damage, Sailor's Delight, and Fish Food.
- Torrential Weather: Brave the high seas against Rain, Wind, Solar Eclipses, and even Cosmic Showers.
- A massive single-player puzzle mode that features 60 wild and varied missions using oodles of diverse gameplay features.
- 8 captivating multi-player modes for playing against either a human or AI. Featuring modes like Star Collect, Deathmatch and Tide Trial.
- 9 outrageous characters to choose from, each with their own set of skills. Play as a Worm, Sheep, Old Woman or even as Superfrog!
Minimum: A 100% Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible computer system
Languages: English*, German, French, Italian, Spanish*languages with full audio support
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.