XIII Century: Blood of Europe (PC)
Save 50%Our Price: £1.99
1266 AD. Alexander Nevsky, the famous defender of ancient Rus' western borders, is long gone. Having licked their wounds after the Battle on the Ice, knights of the Teutonic Order are again leading their iron wedges to Pskov, a gem of the Northern Rus'. They are out for easy prey and loot. Dovmont, Prince of Pskov, is destined to become a new hope of these lands. Prepare to join his armed force to win fame worthy of the memory of the Grand Prince Alexander! Enjoy historical battles of the Middle Ages here and now. Dovmont will lead his troops against German and Livonian knights and blood of many fearless warriors will spill in the upcoming skirmishes, recreated with all the historical details.
- Advanced graphics, based on cutting-edge technology, developed by Unicorn Games
- High level of detail and realism – from equipment and heraldry to recreated map topology of real battlefields
- Multiplayer. Dedicated server for online battles will allow everyone to test leader skills competing with players from all over the world
- 8 battle mission that shed light on the life and feat of arms of Dovmont, Prince of Pskov, famous leader and ruler in the history of Rus'
- Renewed gameplay. Fog of war and recon features will bring a new experience to the game.
Psychological part of the combat system continually calculates battlefield situation and greatly improves realism of unit behavior in combat. Units adequately react to flanking, own wounds and physical state as well as victories and losses of friendly units
- Big world map, 40 missions of the original game, 170 unit variants, 21 nations, 40 historical battles, 8 campaigns
Join legendary Prince Dovmot and his troops in the series of epic battles!
- Windows 2000, Windows XP SP 2 or Windows Vista
- Intel Pentium 2.0 GHz or AMD 2000+
- 512 Mb RAM
- Intel integrated video cards (for notebooks) or GeForce MX400 or Radeon 8500 (with updated drivers)
- 3 GB free HDD space
- Sound card, keyboard, mouse
- High speed Internet connection (128kb/s or better) for Multiplayer