Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 1C Company
XIII Century Gold Edition combines the highly successful strategy game XIII Century: Death or Glory with the follow-up sequel, XIII Century: Blood of Europe.
An RTS game which immerses players in the Middle Ages. Among the playable factions are the English, the French, the Mongols, the Germans and Kievan Rus' (Russians). The game consists of 5 campaigns, which cover the most well known battles of that period. XIII Century: Death or Glory features large-scale battles, with thousands of units located on a battlefield at the same time, and offers players a chance to test their skills as military leaders in medieval Europe.
- Over 30 battles in 5 campaigns. Famous battles that changed the face of medieval Europe
- Historical reconstruction. Real conditions of renowned battles such as landscape, time of day and weather conditions are taken into account
- Authentic heraldry of European aristocracy.
- Dozens of unit types
- Weapons, arms and equipment of knights are made using historical documents and specifications
- Unique battle system taking into account 80 parameters and characteristics, which allow complete authenticity of medieval battle on the unit level
- State-of-the-art shader graphics with astonishing level of refinement and veracity
- LAN and Internet multiplayer
1266 AD. Alexander Nevsky, the famous defender of ancient Rus' western borders, is long gone, and the knights of the Teutonic Order are again marching to Pskov, a gem of the Northern Rus'. They are out for easy prey and loot. Dovmont, Prince of Pskov, is the only hope to push out the invaders. Prepare to join his armed force to defend their territory and win fame worthy of the memory of the Grand Prince Alexander! Enjoy historical battles of the Middle Ages as Dovmont leads his troops against German and Livonian knights.
- Advanced graphics, based on cutting-edge technology, developed by Unicorn Games
- High level of detail and realism — from equipment and heraldry to recreated map topology of real battlefields
- Multiplayer. Dedicated server for online battles will allow everyone to test leader skills competing with players from all over the world.
- 8 battle missions that shed light on the life and feat of arms of Dovmont, Prince of Pskov, famous leader and ruler in the history of Rus'.
- Renewed gameplay. Fog of war and recon features will bring a new experience to the game.
- Psychological part of the combat system continually calculates battlefield situation and greatly improves realism of unit behavior in combat. Units adequately react to flanking, wounds and physical well-being as well as victories and losses of friendly units
- Big world map, 40 missions of the original game, 170 unit variants, 21 nations, 40 historical battles, 8 campaigns
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 4000+
- Memory: XP – 1 GB RAM, Vista – 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB Video Memory - (ATI): Radeon X1600 - (Nvidia): Geforce 7600
- Hard Drive: 6.1 GB + 1 GB Swap File
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Processor: • Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon Dual Core 5200+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB 3D Hardware Accelerator Card with Shader 3.0 support - (ATI): Radeon HD 2900 - (Nvidia): Geforce 8800 GT
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.