Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.
In Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, players will battle fierce zombies as Yaiba, a cyborg ninja who will do anything to get revenge and stay alive. Cleaved in two, he is brought back to life with cyber-technology. Brandishing his ninja sword and the mecha weapons in his cyborg arm, he slaughters zombies with brutal, over-the-top abandon.
Step into a stylized living comic book where stunning graphics depict a world gone mad. Hordes of undead can only be stopped by YAIBA's willingness to use any means necessary to get the job done. Will he kill by turning his cyborg arm into a razor chainsaw for slicing up undead-or just rip off an opponent's arms to use as zombie nunchucks? Both possibilities fill Yaiba's heart with twisted laughter-and the desire to kill more and more zombies!
- From razor chainsaw to rocket punch, this unique appendage gives new meaning to the phrase "WELL ARMED!"
- Spectacular, heavily stylized graphics transport players into their own GRAPHIC ADVENTURE.
- Killing gets imaginative. Tear off a pair of zombie arms to turn into ZOMBIE NUNCHUCKS! Or grab a zombie with your mecha arm and flail it around on a chain for wide swaths of destruction!
- Build Rage with every zombie killed to unleash adrenaline-filled UBER-VIOLENCE on the undead.
- Learn the tale of YAIBA's mysterious past through movies rendered in the style of sumi-e Japanese ink paintings.
- A host of unique features that cater to the current generation of gamers - intense battles for CORE gamers and breathtaking beauty for BROAD players.
- Not only undead humans, but ungodly amalgamations of dead flesh that will blow your mind as you BLOW THEM AWAY.
- For the first time EVER Team NINJA and comcept collaborate on a new IP.
- Over the top, non-stop ACTION-relentless VIOLENCE is only interrupted by utter CHAOS!
- OS: Windows® XP (32-bit)
- Processor: Dual core CPU 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 or better
- Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: Standard audio device
- OS: Windows® 7
- Processor: Quad core 2.7 GHz or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 or better
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: 5.1 audio device
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.