Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Focus Home Interactive
After captivating players from all around the world with the mythic Runaway trilogy,Pendulo Studios presents a new adventure gaming masterpiece! This thrilling mystery, presenting a unique, dark and somber style, will not leave you indifferent! With an incredible story, superb environments, perplexing and shady characters, Yesterday throws you into an unforgettable adventure from which you will not emerge unscathed.
New York in 2011… Homeless people are disappearing one after another, their bodies found lifeless. Meanwhile, a Y-shaped scar appears on the hands of seemingly unrelated people. Henry White, a young and rich heir dedicated to a charitable organization, and his friend Cooper, are the first to investigate. They will soon cross paths with the enigmatic John Yesterday, whose memory seems to have been wiped clear, and who will find himself dragged into this incredible story!
How far will you go to discover who John really is, and what he did… Yesterday?
- An original mystery, a terrifying secret
- A great adventure around the world
- Ominous, shady characters
- Animated film quality production
- OS: WINDOWS XP SP2/VISTA SP1/WINDOWS 7
- Processor: INTEL/AMD 2.0GHZ
- Memory: 1024 MB (XP)/2048 MB (VISTA/7)
- Graphics: 256 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE. ATI RADEON X800/INTEL GMA 3000/NVIDIA GEFORCE 6800 OR HIGHER*
- DirectX®: 9
- Hard Drive: 8 GB
- Sound: DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE
*SIS AND VIA/S3G GRAPHICS CONTROLLERS NON SUPPORTED
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.