Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Sigma Team
Where is the line between life and death? How far can human science go trying to understand this?
Take part in the great battle to rescue humanity and find out what's happening! The human race is in danger again. This time scientists could not cope the imminent threat and became monsters themselves. Crowds of zombie people filled the secret research base. The dreadful contagion is about to spread earth wide. Use the last chance to save the humanity from total annihilation!
Find the answer to the main question - what caused the catastrophe? Who knows, maybe on the final stage you'll face something terrible?..
Try your monster fighting skills in two additional game modes - Survive and Gun Stand. Only these modes will really show how good you've become.
- Fight your way through contaminated hordes
- Use 10 types of weapons
- Improve the character's skills
- Upgrade available arms with the money earned
- About 1,000 zombies on each map, showing up to 100 zombies simultaneously on one playing screen
- 3 game modes: Campaign, Survive and Gun Stand
- Full-on-action male or female character
- Character upgrade facility
- 9 upgradeable weapons of mass destruction
- Red or Green blood selection
- Highly imaginative selection of zombies
- Reactive music which helps to drive the action
- Useful gadgets - flash lights, medkits, battle drones and radar.
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Processor: 400 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB
- Graphics: Direct3D compatible 3D graphics card with 32 MB RAM
- DirectX®: 8.1
- Hard Drive: 50 MB Free Space
- Sound: DirectSound compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.