Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Excalibur
Each animal type has its own list of requirements in terms of habitat, nutrition and care. You must construct a well thought out facility to best meet the requirements of both the animals and your customers in order to gain the all-important popularity points from your visitors.
- Build a carefully planned zoo park which keeps all the animals and your customers happy
- Make sure each animal’s habitat is the optimum size
- Feed each animal type correctly and make sure it can exercise comfortably
- Hire staff to help you run your zoo park
- Make sure your facility runs like clockwork in order to gain the all-important popularity points from your visitors
Zoo Park: Run Your Own Animal Sanctuary is a strange breed, certain aspects cling to the strategy genre, yet the whole premise of the game makes it more of a simulation, and its disregard for making money and competing is remarkable, but this does mean that it may have some trouble appealing to the extent of modern gamers who need resolution at the end of the tunnel.
4/5 – Gamercast
- OS: Windows XP (SP3)
- Processor: Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 256 MB memory (GeForce 7600 GT-class equivalent or better)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.