Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by HeroCraft
When we created Tempest, we focused on the most thrilling part of pirate life – sea battles.
As you navigate the dangerous waters of the game you won’t just catch up with merchants, but you will encounter fellow pirates, creepy followers of a mysterious cult and terrible mythical monsters: Kraken, Leviathan and other infamous creatures.
Your ship – the pride and joy of any freebooter – can be customized in many ways. You are free to change almost everything – from the color of your flag and sails to the ship’s hull and figurehead.
Of course, there are plenty of weapons to choose from for every battle, including cannons, mortars, flame throwers and so on. Also there are special tools ready to help you to rig the ship for any purpose. However, you can win the most valuable artifacts only by finishing the multilevel quests called “legends”.
Draw the world map
Discover the first region of the Tempest world.
Buy ships, upgrade your ships, decorate your ships.
Being a pirate: Marketer or Racketeer?
Buy something cheap and sell it at a higher price… This doesn’t sound like a pirate’s way. Plunder galleons, sink warships, destroy forts!
Fight huge monsters
Kraken’s sea-friends are waiting for you!
Use mystical crystals to escape the enemy’s cannonballs, bring down meteorites onto your opponent or call a huge octopus to your aid.
Create a great crew of tough guys
Level up your pirates, let them grow from sailor boys to skilled old salts.
- Multiplayer. Play alongside your friends or fight against each other (The multiplayer will be available in future updates).
- Three vast regions to discover.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Mac OS X
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5 and above
- Processor: 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.