Save 33%Our Price: £9.99
Steam Gift link will be sent to your email address and can be redeemed to download the full game.
Create your unique creature and guide it on an epic journey through a universe of your own creations. Playany way you choose in the five evolutionary phases of SPORE: Cell, Creature, Tribe,Civilization, and Space. Each unique phase presents different challenges and goals. Youmay choose to start in Cell and nurture one species from its humble aquatic origins to itsevolution as a sentient species. Or decide to start building tribes or civilizations onmultiple planets. How you play and what you do with your universe is entirely up to you.SPORE gives you a variety of powerful yet easy-to-use creation tools so you can createevery aspect of your universe: creatures, vehicles, buildings, and even starships. WhileSPORE is a single-player game, your creations and other players' creations areautomatically shared between your galaxy and theirs, providing a limitless number ofworlds to explore and play. You can also visit the SPORE website and look at all the coolthings your friends and people all around the world are making—then pull them into andmake them a part of your own world!
- CREATE Your Universe from Microscopic to Macrocosmic From tide pool amoebas to thriving civilizations to intergalactic starships, everything is in your hands.
- EVOLVE Your Creature through Five Stages It's survival of the funnest as your choices reverberate through generations and ultimately decide the fate of your civilization.
- EXPLORE Other Players' Galaxies Will your creature rule the universe, or will your beloved planet be blasted to smithereens by a superior alien race?
- SHARE with the World Everything you make is shared with other players and vice versa, providing tons of cool creatures to meet and cool places to visit.
- • 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent• 512 MB RAM• A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0• At least 6 GB of hard drive space
- • 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent• 768 MB RAM• A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0• At least 6 GB of hard drive spaceWhen launching the game, some Microsoft Vista users may receive a warning about running out of address space along with a link to the Microsoft Knowledge Base. If you see this message, it is recommended that you follow the instructions and go to the website listed in the message to update your system.
- • Intel Integrated Chipset, 945GM or above.• 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent.• 768 MB RAMSupported Video Cards
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but may run comparatively slowly. Standalone cards that are installed in vanilla PCI slots (not PCIe or PCIx or AGP), such as some GeForce FX variants, will perform poorly. Intel integrated chipsets featuring underclocked parts, such as the 945GU, GML, and GMS, will not perform adequately.Please note that attempting to play the game using video hardware that isn't listed above may result in reduced performance, graphical issues or cause the game to not run at all.The NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista.
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the link we sent you by email.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- DO NOT PRESS "REJECT" WHEN REDEEMING, OR YOUR GAME WILL BECOME IMPOSSIBLE TO ACTIVATE.