HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Mossmouth
Save 27%Our Price: £7.99
Spelunky is a unique platformer with randomized levels that offer a challenging new experience each time you play. Journey deep underground and explore fantastic places filled with all manner of monsters, traps, and treasure. You'll have complete freedom while you navigate the fully-destructible environments and master their many secrets. To stay or flee, to kill or rescue, to shop or steal... in Spelunky, the choice is yours and so are the consequences!
- "Roguelike" Platforming - Randomly-generated, fully-destructible levels are dense with danger. Quick thinking and a deep understanding will keep you alive along the knife's edge!
- Fill Your Journal - Track your progress with a dusty explorer's journal given to you by Yang, your mentor from another age.
- Local Co-op - Up to 4 players can join up to help or hinder in madcap cooperative play.
- Deathmatch - Unlock 72 diverse, deadly arenas to wage battle in against friends or bots.
- The Daily Challenge - Each day a new set of levels is generated for the Daily Challenge, a unique mode where you only get one chance per day to compete online against the rest of the Steam community.
- A Colorful Cast - A roster of 20 squishy explorers (16 unlockable) are waiting for you to make their greedy dreams come true!
- Tough Love - You're going to die in all kinds of painful, hilarious, and surprising ways. But with each mistake you'll learn more about how Spelunky works and get that much closer to solving its deepest mysteries!
“Somewhere during the journey you realize you’ve gained skills, your perception’s changed, and there’s a science to the way you navigate. It’s no longer about just making it through, but making it through well.”
9/10 – IGN
“Sure, you swap anecdotes - it is hard to play Spelunky without something brilliant happening - but the richer conversations are the ones where you learn about the deeper systems as they begin to poke through the skin of each person's experience.”
10/10 – Eurogamer
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Xbox 360 controller or other XInput-compatible controller
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.