Before beginning installation/authorisation you're required to download the iLok Licence Manager and create an iLok account.
NB: Velvet 2 is used as an example in this instance.
- Download your product installer and run the setup.
- Read the Software Licence Agreement and if happy, click Continue then Agree.
- Check you have enough storage space on your computer for the download, then click Install.
- After the installation has concluded, a Authorizer icon will appear.
Run the authoriser and click Activate.
- Enter your Activation Code (listed as 'Serial' in your Plugin Boutique account) and click Next.
- Enter your email address or tick the check box to register with your existing iLok.com account, then click Continue.
- Choose if you wish to store your licence on your computer or iLok dongle (if you own one).
- Once the activation process has concluded, click Continue.