Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Fruitbat Factory
100% Orange Juice is a digital multiplayer board game populated by developer Orange Juice's all-star cast. Characters from Flying Red Barrel, QP Shooting, Suguri and Sora come together with all-new characters to duke it out... with dice.
This is a world where dogs, people and machines fly through the air. In that world, a small patch of darkness was born. Infinitesimal at first, it gradually began to envelop everything...
A youth named Kai, led by the mysterious life form known as Marie Poppo, begins a journey that will span worlds. The black, bottomless darkness of desire slowly eats away at both Kai and the world itself...
Let Marie Poppo lead you into a mysterious world to play. Grab your deck of cards and let the games begin!
- Dice, cards, stars, battles and pudding
- 4 Single-player campaigns
- Playable by up to 4 players online
- Countless battle combinations
- Utilize each character's unique combat attributes
- More than 50 different cards to collect
- Character abilities in the form of Hyper Cards
New Steam Features:
- Full HD support
- Redesigned multiplayer experience using Steam's lobby system
- Spectator mode
- Avatar customization
- New character skins to unlock
- VAC enabled
“100% Orange Juice is far from perfect, but it’s still an exceptional virtual board game that really pushes your buttons.”
4/5 – Twinfinite
“The game is quirky and fun, it doesn’t take itself too seriously which I really like in these days of AAA game releases.”
3/5 – CalmDownTom
“This game surprised me in so many ways. I have never really played a game like this before on a PC. I found it both fun and entertaining.”
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Direct3D compatible video card with 128MB memory or more
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.