Steam key will be sent to your email address and can be redeemed to download the full game.
- How Do I Download?
In 911: First Responders®, become the head of operations in a fictional rescue and catastrophe management organization. Command a number of vehicles and staff from the fire department, medical rescue, police and technical services. Be a real world hero set against a background of continuous day/night changes and constantly varying weather conditions.
- 20 Exciting Missions with multiple life saving solutions set in diverse locations around the world – from Antarctica to the Middle East to Your Hometown.
- Realistic Catastrophes and Detailed Graphics – manage a large team of emergency professionals through a wide range of physical conditions and situations.
- Control All Emergency Units ranging from SEK scouts, recovery helicopters, technical ancillary services, fire rescue, EMT, and even TransAid large-capacity aircraft .
- Realistic Physical Conditions featuring collapsing buildings and bridges, blast waves, even object weight and material for an truly authentic experience.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.