Afterfall InSanity Extended Edition (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Nicolas Games
- Key Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The year is 2035. Almost 20 years ago citizens of The Republic had to search for a shelter from the hell of the Third World War. Only a few were fortunate enough to find a safe haven behind the gates of 'Glory'. Today, when the fear of death on the surface has become merely an unpleasant memory, the once safe hideout became a prison. Buried underground, trapped in the claustrophobic space with no hope of escape, the shadows hide secrets darker and more terrifying than the madness that takes over residents of the Shelter 'Glory'.
Play the game, overcome your fears, save the residents of the Shelter and try to find a new safe harbor… but is anything safe after the Fall?
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition also includes Music inspired by the game.
Songs will be placed in the Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition folder in your Steam directory:
- Detailed and extensive evironments set in post-apocalyptic versions of real-world locations
- Expansive levels with giant cities, tunnels, bunkers and deep mines
- An exciting and rich story with unexpected twists and turns
- Extensive weapons arsenal with myriad types of opponents
- State-of-art effects using the newest Unreal Engine 3
- OS:Windows XP SP2/Windows Vista/Windows 7
- Processor:Intel Core 2 duo 2 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 x 2,2 GHz
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:GeForce 8600 GT/ATI equivalent
- Hard Drive:4 GB HD space
- OS:Windows 7
- Memory:4 GB RAM
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.