Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Paradox Interactive
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Age of Wonders II is the wildly anticipated sequel to the award-winning strategy phenomenon. Delivering an invigorating mix of Empire Building, Role-playing, and Warfare, Age of Wonders II brings s turn-based strategy to new heights.
Awakened to join an immortal group of Wizards in the Circle of Evermore, you must restore balance to a world on the brink of collapse.
- Explore a world full of mythical creatures and mysterious lands. Build an impressive force as an all-powerful Wizard through dangerous perils and exhilarating challenges.
- Dictate the fate of the world from within your Wizard's Tower, a transmitter of power used to channel your ground-shaking spells.
- Immerse yourself in a legendary story during a single-player campaign with 20 scenarios full of intrigue, action, and suspense.
- Reign supreme over one of 12 distinct and races such as Elves, Frostlings, Draconians, Dwarves, Halflings, Humans, and even the Undead.
- Conquer your enemies with over 130 unique units such as steam cannons, airships and mammoth riders.
- Specialize in 7 spheres of magic including Air, Fire, Life and Death.
- Enlist the aid of more than 30 loyal champion heroes who possess the unique ability to wield over 100 mighty artifacts.
- Research and cast powerful enchantments, fierce combat magic, and world altering spells.
- Confront rivals in Multiplayer via a LAN or over the Internet for up to 8 players - options include Play by Email, Hot Seat, and the exciting Simultaneous-Turn System allowing all players to move at the same time!
- OS: Windows 95 or later
- Processor: Intel Pentium 300+ CPU
- Memory: 64MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible graphic card
- Hard Drive: 500MB hard disk
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.