Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Microids
- Key Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
On arrival he finds a diseased old friend’s daughter in desperate need of help. She is in love with a young swordsmith who has been jailed innocently for theft of a valuable sword. The Professor soon becomes aware of malicious activities going on behind the scenes. Is it family revenge? Black magic? Lost bet? Dishonest intrigue? He must solve the mystery, as the only way to fulfill his mission is to find the sword and reveal the truth.
Join him now - even if you have not yet played the previous episodes.
- Intriguing plot from an award-winning story-teller
- Exploration of an authentic, traditional environment
- Challenging, story-driven puzzles
- Re-playable ancient board game
- Amazing graphics
- Engaging characters and excellent voice acting
- Rich atmospheric sound, authentic music
- Suitable for all from 10 to 80++
“There's a healthy serving of challenging puzzles, a rarely-seen cultural setting to explore, and Professor Hunt remains one of the more likeable (if unlikely) protagonists in the genre today...”
“The fourth installment’s story can also stand alone – the story’s core, the search for the mysterious game of Agon, is provided with a sophisticated and exciting background story, combining crime, a great deal of mystery and a delicate love story.”
“The puzzles in this game are challenging. Several of them are quite long and involved. The game encourages deductive reasoning by giving you clues that reward such thinking.”
Adventure Classic Gaming
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Pentium III. 800 MHz or higher
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB DirectX compatible 3D video card
- Storage: 1200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.