Armored Fist 3 (PC)
Partial Controller Support
Full Controller Support
Steam Trading Cards
Valve Anti-Cheat Enabled
Includes Level Editor
Antivirus and Security
Animation & Modeling
Design and Illustration
Business and Office
Save 28%Our Price: £4.99
4 in stock
This product has been discontinued by the Publisher, get it now whilst stocks last!
The price include free UK Delivery
Command an entire fleet of M1A2 Abrams tanks in this brutal third installment in the Armored Fist series. Using the latest Abrams technology, the game presents the esteemed tank in its up-to-date form which is designed to survive biological, nuclear, and chemical warfare. You'll first take control of a four-man tank, eventually tackling four major campaigns. Set over the course of 50 smaller missions, the campaigns will take you to such troubled lands as Somalia, Thailand, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Myanmar, and the Republic of Georgia. The game's five modes of play include solo and co-op entries.
- Crush Vehicles and Buildings as the M1A2 rolls over obstacles with impunity, leaving only the track of its tread path behind.
- Coordinate and deploy strategic enemy strikes using artillery, air support, and ground troops.
- Authentic M1A2 Crew Station Images allow you to control the Abrams Tank from either commander, gunner or driver positions with actual working switches and controls.
- Over 50 Gripping Innovative Missions — Destroy a terrorist compound, rescue an allied tank platoon, and defend your base from enemy attack.
- Devastate hordes of advanced AI infantry with your turret mounted M2 50 Caliber machine-gun or simply run em' over with your 70 tons of rolling steel.
- Integrated Voice-Over-Net allows you to quickly coordinate your team's attacks on the multiplayer battlefields of NovaWorld™. If you're typing, you're dying.
- OS: Windows 2000, XP
- Processor: Pentium II 266MHz or better
- Memory: 64MB minimum
- Graphics: Direct3D compliant
- DirectX®: DirectX version 6.0 or higher (included)
- Hard Drive: 388MB Free
- Sound: DirectX-compliant
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.