Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Plug In Digital
Army General is a turn-based strategy game that depicts the desert warfare in Northern Afrika and parts of the Mediterranean sea during World War II. Fight back the Italian invasion of Egypt in 1940 with the Desert Rats or advance to Suez with the Afrikakorps in 1941/42. Adjust your units to the challenges of each map by exchanging officers, equipment, and subordinate units. Create your own maps and campaigns for yourself or to share it with other players.
- Detailed background maps as well as combat and movement animations;
- Highly customizable units that allow to form plenty of individual entities;
- More than 420 officers of nine nations, able to gain experience and evolve through battles;
- 250 different equipments for land, air and sea combat such as tanks, bombers and battleships;
- Different support units that are subordinate to the main unit and differ for nations and unit types;
- Editor to create your own scenarios and campaigns;
- OS: 7,8,10 64-bit
- Processor: 2,5 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024x768
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.