Army General (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Plug In Digital
Save 48%Our Price: £7.99
Army General is a turn-based strategy game that depicts the desert warfare in Northern Afrika and parts of the Mediterranean sea during World War II. Fight back the Italian invasion of Egypt in 1940 with the Desert Rats or advance to Suez with the Afrikakorps in 1941/42. Adjust your units to the challenges of each map by exchanging officers, equipment, and subordinate units. Create your own maps and campaigns for yourself or to share it with other players.
- Detailed background maps as well as combat and movement animations;
- Highly customizable units that allow to form plenty of individual entities;
- More than 420 officers of nine nations, able to gain experience and evolve through battles;
- 250 different equipments for land, air and sea combat such as tanks, bombers and battleships;
- Different support units that are subordinate to the main unit and differ for nations and unit types;
- Editor to create your own scenarios and campaigns;
- OS: 7,8,10 64-bit
- Processor: 2,5 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024x768
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.