Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Ubisoft
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Assassin’s Creed® 2 is the follow-up to the title that became the fastest-selling new IP in video game history. The highly anticipated title features a new hero, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, a young Italian noble, and a new era, the Renaissance.
Assassin’s Creed 2 retains the core gameplay experience that made the first opus a resounding success and features new experiences that will surprise and challenge players.
Assassin’s Creed 2 is an epic story of family, vengeance and conspiracy set in the pristine, yet brutal, backdrop of a Renaissance Italy. Ezio befriends Leonardo da Vinci, takes on Florence’s most powerful families and ventures throughout the canals of Venice where he learns to become a master assassin.
EZIO, A NEW ASSASSIN FOR A NEW ERA Ezio Auditore da Firenze is a young Italian noble who will learn the ways of the assassins after his family was betrayed and he looks to seek vengeance. He is a lady’s man, a free soul with panache yet has a very human side to his personality. Through him, you become a master assassin.
RENAISSANCE ITALY Italy in the 15th century was less a country and more a collection of city-states where families with political and economic strength began to take leadership roles in cities like Florence and Venice. This journey through some of the most beautiful cities in the world takes place in a time in history where culture and art were born alongside some of the most chilling stories of corruption, greed and murder.
A NEW-FOUND FREEDOM You will be able to perform missions when you want and how you want in this open-ended world that brings back free-running and adds elements such as swimming and even flying to the adventure. The variety in gameplay adds another layer for you to truly play through the game any way you choose.
DYNAMIC CROWD Discover a living, breathing world where every character is an opportunity for the player. Blending in with the crowd is easier, working with in-game characters provide ample rewards but can also lead to surprising consequences.
BECOME A MASTER ASSASSIN Perfect your skills to become a master assassin where you brandish new weapons, learn to disarm enemies then use their weapons against them, and assassinate enemies using both hidden blades.
- OS: Windows® XP (32-64 bits) /Windows Vista®(32-64 bits)/Windows 7® (32-64 bits) *
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ
- Memory: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® - Windows 7®
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0
- Hard Drive: 8 GB free space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 –compliant sound card
- Supported Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller
* This product does not support Windows® 98/ME/2000/NT
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI® RADEON® X1950, HD 2000/3000/4000/5000 series NVIDIA GeForce® 7/8/9/100/200 series
1. Go to https://uplay.ubi.com/ and download UPLAY.
2. Run UPLAY and login in your account (Create an account if you don't have one).
3. Click on the 'Activate a key' logo on the top bar.
4. Enter the key located in the email we sent you and click on 'Activate'.
5. Congratulations your game has now been added to the Uplay library where you can download/install and play it from, have fun!