HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by AGM PLAYISM
Save 27%Our Price: £7.99
Humanity Fights A Losing Galactic War!
Their Only Hope: a Young Pilot and a Girl Forever Changed.
You are Roy Becket, a young pilot with dreams of becoming as skilled as his adoptive father. When a galactic war with an ancient mechanical alien race reaches its boiling point, Roy is forced to spring into action and take control of an otherworldly bipedal war machine in hopes of saving what's left of humanity.
Joining Roy is a young girl who claims to have escaped the clutches of the nefarious aliens. Forever altered through horrible experimentation, she now possesses the very abilities humanity will need to push back the doomsday clock.
Together, they must battle an unrelenting army alone and reunite their shattered family.
The End of All Things is in sight. At the edge of eradication stands Astebreed.
- Arcade Shooter Evolved - Astebreed takes the classic arcade shooter and breathes new life into it. Using lovingly crafted 3D models, cutting edge particle effects, and tried-and-true Japanese mecha designs, Astebreed delivers an unparalleled atmosphere of beautiful destruction.
- A Full Arsenal - Roy has a considerable arsenal to combat his foes, as well. Armed with the mysterious Lucis device, Roy's mech can shoot from a distance, paint targets for precision homing attacks, and even get close for a killing blow with a powerful blade attack. No enemy shall escape your wrath, no matter where they hide.
- Dynamically Perspective - Your enemies are not always ahead of you. Your enemies swarm, fly and intercept, and Astebreed's dynamic perspective always keeps the action in view. Seamlessly switching between veritcal, horizontal, and 3D shooter, Astebreed will keep you guessing what your next threat will be, without ever interrupting the action.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Core 2 Duo or faster
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 compatible, GeForce 8600GT (2007 model) or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Additional Notes: Controller recommended
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.