Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by THQ Nordic
'In the hallways of the ancients, the Keepers have existed forever.'
The legend also claims that whoever unites these rings with the artifacts of the parallel worlds will achieve great power and immortality.
In unique worlds of dreams and reality, magical, mechanical and ethereal lands, take on the quest to find the artifacts cleverly concealed throughout the lands. Four parallel worlds await you on your journey: The Ademika Valley, The Mechanical World, The Isoteric World, and lastly, the Island of Unity, each with different environments to explore, challenges to encounter and a variety of indigenous puzzles to solve.
Lose yourself in this fantastic and rich adventure, uncover the smallest details, collect information, solve the enigmas and unravel the saga of intrigue, exploration and treachery that is AURA: Fate of the Ages.
- First-person puzzle exploration game
- An original fantasy-based mass appeal, unique and original storyline.
- Mouse driven, with an intuitive point-and-click interface
- Unbelievably realistic and beautiful pre-rendered graphics and environments
- Original orchestral musical score and immersive ambient soundtrack
- Inventive and original puzzles
- OS: Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: 800 MHz Pentium® III
- Memory: 64 MB RAM (128 MB Recommended)
- Graphics: 32 MB DirectX 8/9 Compatible 3D Video Card (or Higher)
- DirectX®: DirectX 8.1
- Hard Drive: 1.3 GB Hard Disk Space ( 2.4GB Recommended)
- Sound: 32 MB DirectX 8/9 Compatible 3D Video Card (or Higher)
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.