Save 66%Our Price: £29.99
- System Requirements
Aurora HDR 2018 is the most advanced and complete high dynamic range photo editor available for Mac and Windows. It contains everything you need to tackle tricky lighting situations that demand HDR photography techniques. Co-developed by renowned HDR photographer Trey Ratcliff, Aurora HDR 2018 delivers unrivaled results, whether you are striving for absolute realism or ultra-creativity. In fact, Apple named it their Mac App of the Year for 2017!
Revolutionary tone-mapping technology, tons of powerful tools and features, an innovative user interface and more than 80 one-click presets for fast results mean you’ll have every tool necessary to create amazing HDR images. Plus, Aurora HDR 2018 runs as a standalone app with a full RAW processing engine, or as a plug-in to such host applications as Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom and Apple Photos.
Lifetime perpetual license. Up to 5 devices per activation. This software cannot be upgraded.
AURORA HDR 2018 IS POWERFUL
- Advanced tone-mapping for brackets or single exposures
- Over 80 professional one-click presets
- HDR Enhancer
- Automatic deghosting and chromatic abberation removal
- Detail and clarity controls
- Layers with blending modes
- Masking with brushes & gradients
- Lens correction and Transform
- Batch Processing
- Dodge & Burn filter
- Smart Tone, HSL & Curves
- HDR Denoise
- History panel
- Custom Textures
- Image radiance and Soft glow tools
- Fully non-destructive image editing
- Run standalone or as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom or Apple Photos
- And much more...
- Open RAW, JPG, TIFF images (and many more formats)
- Simple-to-learn and understand user interface - non-geeky!
- Streamlined, dedicated HDR workflow
- Fits with your workflow - use standalone or as a plug-in
- Get instant results with scores of presets
- And much more...
- Tone-mapping - algorithm fine-tuned for an ultra-realistic starting point
- HDR Enhancer - dial in the perfect amount of creative HDR styling
- Lens Correction - solve lens optical problems quickly
- Dodge & Burn tool - selectively lighten or darken parts of your image to draw attention
- HDR Structure - create more realistic images with fine control
- Ghost Reduction - ensure moving objects are frozen
- Image Radiance - easily create fantasy-like images
- Layers & Brushes - master selective editing for the ultimate control
- And much more…
Let Aurora HDR 2018 help you conquer tricky lighting situations and create the most beautiful HDR photos ever.
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM: 4 GB RAM or more
- Hard Disk: 2 GB free space, SSD for best performance
- Video Card: Direct X 10 compatible Graphics Cards or better.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Additional Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (x64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or more.
- Hard disk: 2 GB free space, SSD for best performance.
- Direct X 10 compatible Graphics Cards or better.