Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 10tons Ltd
Step aboard a fantastic adventure! Azkend 2: The World Beneath combines amazing art and ultra polished match-3 gameplay into a captivating experience. Click and drag with your mouse to match tiles and activate powerups. Unravel the exciting story and discover some of the most astonishing worlds ever imagined as you progress through the game!
Engaging Puzzle Gameplay
Azkend 2: The World Beneath is a well polished match-3 game with "connect the tiles" mechanic. The game features many different and exciting level types with unique challenges. There are nearly twenty unique powerups to unlock and choose wisely for each level to hasten your journey!
Azkend 2: The World Beneath features beautiful location art to immerse you into the wonderful underground world. The amazing vistas are dynamic and change as you make your way back towards civilization. Gameboard tiles are carefully handpainted and topped up with pretty particle effects.
The story, drawing inspiration from Jules Verne, is told with gorgeous full screen animated scenes and professional voiceover. The story is filled with adventure and wonder in a way that is both exhilarating and relaxing.
- Super-polished match-3 gameplay with original twists
- Engaging adventure story with full voiceovers
- Three game modes; Adventure, Time and Medals
- Cinematic soundtrack by Jonathan Geer
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 211 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.