- Product Description
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Babel Rising lets you play as a God and use your powers to prevent humans from building the Tower of Babel. Hurl bolts of lightning, cause massive earthquakes, or unleash gigantic floods upon the Babylonians.
Prevent the Rise of Babylon
Prevent humans from building three different towers of Babel throughout different historic eras, in 15 single-player missions across 4 game modes.
Babylon Will Perish
Thwart a wide variety of Babylonians united in their desire to build the tower, always looking for the quickest path to the top. Workers carry stones, priests protect workers from spells, and siege towers help them access upper levels faster.
You are in Control of the Elements
Unleash devastating elemental attacks based on fire, water, earth and air, each with a unique effect depending on the target. Throw fireballs, release tornadoes, rain meteors, and much more. As you progress, your powers become deadlier and more powerful than ever.
Battle with or Against Friends
Enjoy competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes.
- OS: Windows® XP (SP3), Windows® Vista (SP2), Windows® 7 (SP1)
- Processor: 3.4 GHz Intel® Pentium® D 945 or AMD® Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ 2.0Ghz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB Windows XP / 1.5 GB Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX® 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 500 MB or more
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0 compatible
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.