Baldur's Gate 2 Complete (PC/MAC/LINUX)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Bioware
Partial Controller Support
Full Controller Support
Steam Trading Cards
Valve Anti-Cheat Enabled
Includes Level Editor
Antivirus and Security
Animation & Modeling
Design and Illustration
Business and Office
The price include free UK Delivery
The content of games with a PEGI 3 rating is considered suitable for all age groups. The game should not contain any sounds or pictures that are likely to frighten young children. A very mild form of violence (in a comical context or a childlike setting) is acceptable. No bad language should be heard.
Video games that show violence of a slightly more graphic nature towards fantasy characters or non-realistic violence towards human-like characters would fall in this age category. Sexual innuendo or sexual posturing can be present, while any bad language in this category must be mild. Gambling as it is normally carried out in real life in casinos or gambling halls can also be present (e.g. card games that in real life would be played for money).
Game content with scenes or sounds that can possibly be frightening to younger children should fall in this category. Very mild forms of violence (implied, non-detailed, or non-realistic violence) are acceptable for a game with a PEGI 7 rating.
This rating is applied once the depiction of violence (or sexual activity) reaches a stage that looks the same as would be expected in real life. The use of bad language in games with a PEGI 16 rating can be more extreme, while games of chance, and the use of tobacco, alcohol or illegal drugs can also be present.
The adult classification is applied when the level of violence reaches a stage where it becomes a depiction of gross violence, apparently motiveless killing, or violence towards defenceless characters. The glamorisation of the use of illegal drugs and explicit sexual activity should also fall into this age category.
A U film should be suitable for audiences aged four years and over, although it is impossible to predict what might upset any particular child. U films should be set within a positive framework and should offer reassuring counterbalances to any violence, threat or horror. If a work is particularly suitable for pre-school children, this will be indicated in the BBFCinsight.
General viewing, but some scenes may be unsuitable for young children. A PG film should not unsettle a child aged around eight or older. Unaccompanied children of any age may watch, but parents are advised to consider whether the content may upset younger, or more sensitive, children.
Films classified 12A and video works classified 12 contain material that is not generally suitable for children aged under 12. No one younger than 12 may see a 12A film in a cinema unless accompanied by an adult. Adults planning to take a child under 12 to view a 12A film should consider whether the film is suitable for that child. To help them decide, we recommend that they check the BBFCinsight for that film in advance. No one younger than 12 may rent or buy a 12 rated video work.
No one younger than 15 may rent or buy a 15 rated video work.
No one younger than 18 may rent or buy an 18 rated video work. Adults should be free to choose their own entertainment.
GOG key will be sent to your email address and can be redeemed to download the full game.
Includes Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn and its expansion: Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal.Will you resist the evil within you and forge a legend of heroic proportions? Or will you embrace your monstrous inner nature and carve a swath of destruction across the Realms? Your story begins anew in the exotic southern kingdom of Amn, amidst the opulence of the sinister capital city of Athkatla. Journey through the fierce, unforgiving wilderness of Amn in your quest for artifacts of awesome power and treasure of unfathomable wealth... Even challenge dragons, if you dare. Such is the life of a legend. One of the greatest fantasy adventures continues! Return to the Forgotten Realms and once again lead the exciting life of an adventurer in this timeless Dungeons & Dragons cRPG classic! For enhanced gameplay in your GOG.com edition of Baldur's Gate II, please follow this modding guide.
- The pinnacle of RPG greatness by which all other titles of the genre are measured
- Explore the famous Forgotten Realms universe and meet some of its most renowned characters
- 2 manuals (181 pages)
- 15 HD wallpapers
- 13 avatars
- 87 artworks
- Throne of Bhaal reference card
- Windows: Windows XP or Windows Vista
- 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended)
- 256MB RAM (512 recommended)
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- Mouse, Keyboard.
- Mac: OS X 10.7.0 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB of video memory.
- Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled.
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz+ or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: 256 MB of video memory.
- Installed packages: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies.
- The game comes with a 32-bit binary only.
- This is a Wine game.
Multiplayer is available only as multiplayer-over-LAN.
- Please create an account or login at https://www.gog.com
- Go to https://www.gog.com/redeem
- Enter the key contained in the email we sent you and then press "CONTINUE"
- After a short amount of time you will see the details about the product, please press "CONTINUE" again.
- Download and install the GOG.com downloader
- Login to the software and get back to the product page
- Go to https://www.gog.com/account and look for the "Games" tab.
- Press the box of the product you want to download.
- Activate the GOG.com Download Mode on the right side of product menu.
- Choose the installation package from the list and save it with the GOG Downloader.