Batman Arkham City GOTY (PC/MAC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Warner Bros.
Save 66%Our Price: £4.99
Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players flying through the expansive Arkham City - five times larger than the game world in Batman: Arkham Asylum - the new maximum security "home" for all of Gotham City's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds. Featuring an incredible Rogues Gallery of Gotham City's most dangerous criminals including Catwoman, The Joker, The Riddler, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, The Penguin, Mr. Freeze and many others, the game allows players to genuinely experience what it feels like to be The Dark Knight delivering justice on the streets of Gotham City.
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition includes the following DLC:
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition packages new gameplay content, seven maps, three playable characters, and 12 skins beyond the original retail release:
- Maps: Wayne Manor, Main Hall, Freight Train, Black Mask, The Joker's Carnival, Iceberg Long, and Batcave
- Playable Characters: Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing
- Skins: 1970s Batsuit, Year One Batman, The Dark Knight Returns, Earth One Batman, Batman Beyond Batman, Animated Batman, Sinestro Corps Batman, Long Halloween Catwoman, Animated Catwoman, Animated Robin, Red Robin and Animated Nightwing
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4800+
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 17 GB free hard drive space
- Video Card: ATI 3850HD 512 MB or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- OS: 10.7.5
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB free hard drive space
- Video Card: 256MB VRAM
- Other Requirements: The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 320M, Intel HD3000 and Intel GMA series.
Languages: English*, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Spanish*languages with full audio support
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.