Battlefield 4: Dragon's Teeth (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Electronic Arts
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Engage in all-out urban warfare.
Take infantry warfare to the next level.
The theater of war broadens with Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth. This expansion primarily focuses on infantry-based combat in urban settings, bringing with it four more maps, one additional multiplayer mode, and a variety of weapons, gadgets, and assignments.
• The Pearl Market. Battle in narrow alleyways and across treacherous rooftops.
• Sunken Dragon. Wage war across the water as you maneuver within a floating restaurant.
• Lumphini Garden. Pilot speedy watercraft in canals, and fight on foot on grassy hills in this massive park.
• Propaganda. Use the fallen monuments of past tyrants as cover.
An additional multiplayer mode. Dominate the competition in Chain Link, a new multiplayer mode. To win, players must capture various points in sequential order to bleed the enemy team of tickets.
More gear and assignments. Complete 11 additional assignments, and unlock powerful weapons, including the Desert Eagle pistol, Unica 6 revolver, CS5 sniper rifle, MPX submachine gun, and Bulldog battle rifle. Other expansion-only gadgets include the defensive Ballistic Shield, and the Remote Assisted Weaponized Robot (R.A.W.R.), a remotely controlled vehicle equipped with an LMG and four grenade launchers.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 32-bit
- Processor (AMD): Athlon X2 2.8 GHz
- Processor (Intel): Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 30 GB
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon HD 3870
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT
- Graphics memory: 512 MB
Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 8 64-bit
- Processor (AMD): Six-core CPU
- Processor (Intel): Quad-core CPU
- Memory: 8 GB
- Hard Drive: 30 GB
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon HD 7870
- Graphics card (Nvidia): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- Graphics memory: 3 GB
1. Go to https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/download and download Origin.
2. Run Origin and login your account (create an account if you havn't already).
3. Click 'Origin' and 'Redeem Product Code'.
3. Enter the key we emailed you and click 'Next'.
4. Congratulations the game will now be in your games library where you can download/install then play it, have fun!