HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Electronic Arts
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
You don't know where you are, or who is in control, even the most essential concepts of identity have been stripped from your mind. Only the realization that something is not as it should be makes you take control of your destiny to rise, seek answers and fend for yourself in an insane and nebulous reality. Make your way through different indoor and outdoor environments, and get swept into a breath-taking drama upon which the fate of the universe depends. When you break free of your security cell, you enter a laboratory set on the ruins of an ancient and long-dead alien civilization. Fighting your way through superior forces vies with the need to discover alternative ways of manipulating yourself and others.
BioForge is an action-adventure game that was one of the first to feature fully textured 3D characters over pre-rendered backgrounds. In this unique cyber-thriller you collect items and solve mind-bending challenges to discover the secrets of your imprisonment and recover your lost identity. Fight against your robotic and human oppressors using a combination of melee weaponry and guns. Break out of your prison and show your foes what you’re made of. Half metal, half flesh, all vengeance!
- Interactive backgrounds: from ground-to-air weaponry, to monitors, and projectile reflective surfaces.
- Lifelike, fluid animation with 24 powerful combat maneuvers and beautifully rendered alien backgrounds.
- Your choices throughout the game determine your former identity from a list of experimental subjects.
- System: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Processor: 1.8 GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
Storage: 2GB HDD
- Please create an account or login at https://www.gog.com
- Go to https://www.gog.com/redeem
- Enter the key contained in the email we sent you and then press "CONTINUE"
- After a short amount of time you will see the details about the product, please press "CONTINUE" again.
- Download and install the GOG.com downloader
- Login to the software and get back to the product page
- Go to https://www.gog.com/account and look for the "Games" tab.
- Press the box of the product you want to download.
- Activate the GOG.com Download Mode on the right side of product menu.
- Choose the installation package from the list and save it with the GOG Downloader.