Bounce (PC)Published by Steel Wool Studios
Save 54%Our Price: £4.99
Bounce is a VR physics-based puzzle game for the HTC Vive and Oculus Touch. Under the supervision of H8-Bit and 2Bit, two robots tasked with overseeing security of the intergalactic spaceship, players must help D1G-B, their spherical robot companion, traverse levels using an array of gadgets at their disposal to exit each level’s portal. With moving obstacles, laser gates, gravity wells, and multi-floor levels obstructing the path of D1G-B, players will have to use their creativity to construct solutions.
- 50 Levels of ever increasing complexity. Oh, there are levels where you will hate us, but we bet you can't stop!
- Use an array of Physics based Gadgets to solve each level such as Half-Pipes, Planks, Accelerator Rings, Trampolines, Tractor Beams, etc. Use the right tools for the job.
- Star-rank Scoring System based on your efficiency at solving each level. Can you 3-Star every level? Ha! We'd like to see you try.
- Beat the game and unlock Style Mode. Play each level again in Style Mode and get scored on your creative complexity instead of efficiency. Make it crazy!
- Get Ranked! See how you stack up against other players in Style Mode on our Global Leaderboards or compare your score with your Steam Friends and soak in their adulation or contemptuous disdain.
- Infectious 23 track original score of Synthwave awesomeness, we dare you not to groove out while testing your brain!
- You can use up to 3 in-game profiles so you can let that pesky neighbor try VR without messing up your Star Scores.
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 or greater / AMD FX 8350 or greater
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD R9 390
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 9 GB available space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 / AMD R9 390X
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.