Broken Sword II (2): The Smoking Mirror (PC/MAC)
Widely acknowledged as one of the best point and click adventures ever written, the game pitches intrepid adventurers George Stobbart and Nico Collard into a mysterious escapade of intrigue and deceit, in which they must overcome powerful forces and antagonists who will stop at nothing to fulfill their evil ambitions.
The chance discovery of a sinister crime ring reveals an arcane power of an ancient civilization. Torment and terror, sacrificial rituals, and bloody massacre is unearthed beneath a veil of Mayan mystery. Kidnap, stolen treasure, astronomy, and deadly drug baron are the least of the duo's worries, as divine forces threaten to annihilate mankind! Nerve, cunning and guile are essential in order to conquer in this compelling adventure, guaranteed to leave you with an aching brain and a beating heart. Are you up to the challenge?
- Over 60 characters with which to interact
- A multitude of highly detailed locations to explore
- Hundreds of mind-bending puzzles and clues to collect
- Beautiful classically animated sequences
- Stunning music from world-famous composer, Barrington Pheloung
- OS: Windows 98/XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium or equivalent
- Memory: 16 Mb
- Graphics: Direct X 5.0 compatible card
- DirectX®: 5.0 or greater
- Hard Drive: 600 Mb
- Sound: Direct X compatible card
Mac OS X
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later
- Hard Drive: 1GB free space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.