Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Revolution Software
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Widely acknowledged as one of the best point and click adventures ever written, the game pitches intrepid adventurers George Stobbart and Nico Collard into a mysterious escapade of intrigue and deceit, in which they must overcome powerful forces and antagonists who will stop at nothing to fulfill their evil ambitions.
The chance discovery of a sinister crime ring reveals an arcane power of an ancient civilization. Torment and terror, sacrificial rituals, and bloody massacre is unearthed beneath a veil of Mayan mystery. Kidnap, stolen treasure, astronomy, and deadly drug baron are the least of the duo's worries, as divine forces threaten to annihilate mankind! Nerve, cunning and guile are essential in order to conquer in this compelling adventure, guaranteed to leave you with an aching brain and a beating heart. Are you up to the challenge?
- Over 60 characters with which to interact
- A multitude of highly detailed locations to explore
- Hundreds of mind-bending puzzles and clues to collect
- Beautiful classically animated sequences
- Stunning music from world-famous composer, Barrington Pheloung
- OS: Windows 98/XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium or equivalent
- Memory: 16 Mb
- Graphics: Direct X 5.0 compatible card
- DirectX®: 5.0 or greater
- Hard Drive: 600 Mb
- Sound: Direct X compatible card
Mac OS X
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later
- Hard Drive: 1GB free space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.