Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Revolution Software
Save 40%Our Price: £2.99
Steam key will be sent to your email address and can be redeemed to download the full game.
Paris in the Fall... a brutal murder at the Palais Royale. When Nico Collard is invited to interview statesman Pierre Carchon, she finds herself inextricably drawn into a terrifying conspiracy.
One of the all-time classic adventures, multi BAFTA-nominated "Broken Sword: Director's Cut" pitches sassy journalist Nico Collard, and intrepid American George Stobbart into a mysterious journey of intrigue and jeopardy. Guide George and Nico on their globe-spanning adventure, exploring exotic locations, solving ancient mysteries, and thwarting a dark conspiracy to reveal the secret truths of the Knights Templar.
"Broken Sword: The Director's Cut" introduces an intricate new narrative thread, alongside the classic story that has charmed millions of players. It's time to experience George and Nico's worldwide adventure in a whole new way, with brand new puzzles, hilarious new jokes, and the distinctive, rich story that made the series so deservedly renowned. This is adventure gaming at its very best.
Director's Cut of the classic – Reinvented and enhanced:
- Whole new story arc added, with 2 hours of additional gameplay
- Addition of contemporary first person perspective minigames
- New facial expressions drawn by Dave Gibbons, co-creator of Watchmen
- Help system incorporated – ensure that player won't get frustrated
- Enhanced audio – both music and voices
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium
- Memory: 64 Mb
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB
- Video Card: Any video card with 64 Mb video RAM
- Sound: Any sound card
Languages: English*, French*, German*, Spanish, Italian*languages with full audio support
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.