Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Bethesda Softworks
- Key features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is a first-person horror game that combines intense action and adventure elements. You will draw upon your skills in exploration, investigation, and combat while faced with the seemingly impossible task of battling evil incarnate.
- Diverse array of levels from quaint towns to alien locations, including Deep One City
- Dynamic Sanity system resulting in hallucinations, panic attacks, vertigo, paranoia, and more!
- Incredibly detailed real-time graphics with atmospheric lighting and dynamic shadows
- Intelligent gameplay involving puzzle solving as well as combat and exploration
- 1920s weaponry and vehicles as well as evil artifacts and alien technology
- Lovecraft's famous monsters and locations
- OS: Windows XP/2000
- Processor: Pentium 3 800Mhz
- Memory: 128MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 3D compliant Video Card
- Hard Drive: 2.0 GB
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 Compatible
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.