Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by PQube
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
CAT QUEST II is a 2D open-world action-RPG set in a fantasy realm of cats and dogs.
Under threat from a continuing war between the cats of Felingard and the advancing dogs of the Lupus Empire, CAT QUEST II tells the tail of two kings, brought together against their will, on a journey of paw-some discovery to reclaim their thrones.
Play as both a cat and dog as you explore their kingdoms solo or with a friend! Quest in a world filled with magic, curious monsters, and go on a catventure like never before!
Following the success of the acclaimed CAT QUEST, developers The Gentlebros return to the world of Felingard to expand on the original with more explosive spells, expanded weapon options, an exciting new character switch mechanic, and local co-op!
- Brand new story set in the world of Felingard - and beyond!
- All new switch and local co-op gameplay. Play as both cat and dog, either alone or with a friend!
- New weapons types – Master swords, staves and more to become a fur-midable fighter!
- More spells bring even more furry judgement to your foes.
- New passive abilities, whose attributes can be mixed and combined for endless paw-sibilities!
- Exciting, and varied dungeons filled with new traps and obstacles, making every pounce into the unknown a fresh experience!
- Em-bark on a litany of side quests, each telling its own story and expanding the lore and universe of CAT QUEST!
Go on the ultimutt catventure today!
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
- Storage: 600 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.