Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 2K Games
- Look inside the buildings - For the first time in a city builder you can look inside the Villas, the forums, and even the Roman baths! Discover, in much greater detail, how Romans went about their daily lives.
- Civilize your city - More than 70 technologies can be developed over time to give your city a strategic advantage. Use the rich research tree to improve many aspects of your city and its relation to the wider empire.
- Follow the life of a Roman family - Do they thrive and prosper from humble hut to noble palace as they move through the generations or not? Well, thats your call!
- Ease of play - Driven purely by building placement and strong visual feedback, the game lets you create your own living community simply by choosing and placing the wide variety of buildings.
- Real Romans - An intriguing array of characters will interact with you
- Windows 2000/XP (Windows 7 is not supported)
- 1.6 GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 2.5 GB uncompressed space
- 64 MB video card (with Hardware T&L, nVidia GeForce 3/ATI Radeon 8500 or better)
- DirectX 7 compatible sound card
- DirectX Version 9.0c
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.