Clickr is a next generation puzzle game developed by Ntreev Soft, the studio behind Pangya & Trickster. The game competed in the 2010 Independent Games Festival and was selected as 'Top 10 Break Out Indie Games of 2010' by DIYGamer.
- 4 Main Game Modes: Puzzle, Battle, Push, and IQ modes with various sub-modes and missions.
- Multiplayer Modes: Head-to-head match-ups in Battle and Push modes.
- 3 Unique Themes: Basic, Africa and Zombie themes provide different characters, effects, skins and sounds!
- Over 70 Steam Achievements to unlock!
- Additional Features: Tutorial, left-handed controls, and global leaderboards.
“If you’re a puzzle gamer or even just a casual gamer who likes to play a bit of Bejeweled, give this one a look, as all the elements come together here to create a unique and, more importantly, worthwhile experience.”
8.5/10 – Harry Hughes, MMGN
“Clickr is charmingly addictive, and gets better the longer you play it, as you brain works it all out better and gets nippy at finding those combos.”
Michael Rose, IndieGames
“In terms of design and presentation, I got a kick out of the weird, annoying “It’s A Small World”-on-crack music and SFX, the smooth vectors graphics and sugary Harajuku animation. Don’t have much to complain about.”
4/5 – Indie Game Freak, Indie Game Reviewer
- OS:Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- PROCESSOR:1.4 GHZ Single Core or higher
- MEMORY:512 MB RAM or higher
- GRAPHICS:DirectX 9 GPU w/64 MB VRAM
- SCREEN RESOLTION:1024x768 or higher
- HARD DRIVE:415 MB available disk space
- SOUND:DirectSound compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.