Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by GSC World Publishing
In Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars , lead your 19th century army to glory in this much-anticipated sequel to the internationally acclaimed Cossacks: European Wars. Whether fighting as Napoleon's highly disciplined "Grand Arme", the tenacious Russians and their Cossack horseback warriors, the Austrians, Britons, Prussians, or Egyptians, the challenges will be daunting as you master weapons and tactics during a time that redefined modern warfare.
- Massive Historical Battles - Fight through battles of the 19th century, with massive armies colliding in varied types of terrain and weather.
- Varied Game Play - Enjoy the strategic campaign for the dominance of Europe, follow in the footsteps of emperors and generals in history-inspired battles, or duke it out in open-ended skirmishes.
- There's More To Winning Than Combat - Learn to weaken your enemies economically before the first musket volley is fired. Forge treaties, devise treacheries, or simply buy your opponents' loyalties.
- Realistic Troop Morale System - Only well-led, well-provisioned troops live long enough to grow in experience and become valuable battlefield assets.
- Online Play - Compete against or in cooperation with other armchair emperors via LAN or Internet connection.
- Operating system:Windows® XP / Vista™ / Windows® 7
- Processor: 1.4 GHz CPU
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard disk space: 3.5GB
- Video:Video Card with 64MB dedicated memory and DirectX 9 Compatible
- Sound:Sound card with DirectX 9.0 support
- DirectX®:9.0 or higher
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.