Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by oddbreeze
A puzzle game where you're rewarded with cinematic story-telling.
Delve into a psychological and atmospheric cinematic mystery as you solve puzzles in this block-pushing adventure. Crew 167 is the story of same-named character who finds himself isolated in the midst of an interstellar journey. His home planet, Source, is severely suffering from climate change and a backup plan is essential for his home planet’s survival. However, after traveling for over a century, the implant in his head has begun to show signs of malfunction and is starting to affect his mental health.
- Conquer 75 satisfying puzzles with increasing mechanics
- Discover new mechanics cleverly introduced without tutorials
- Experience the story through cinematic cutscenes
- Enjoy voice acted cutscenes
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 8 64-bit or later
Processor: Intel Core i3-550 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX650
Storage: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 11 compatible graphics card
- Additional Notes: Running in 720p
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.