Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Team17
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Crown Trick is a beautifully animated rogue-like RPG adventure characterized by turn-based combat and skill-item interactive strategy. Enter a labyrinth that moves as you move, where mastering the elements is key to defeating enemies and uncovering the mysteries of this underground world. With a new experience awaiting every time you enter the dungeon, let the power bestowed by the crown guide you in this challenging adventure!
Procedurally Generated Maze
The procedurally-generated maze ensures you have a different experience every time you enter the dungeon. But unlike traditional open maps, Crown Trick locks you inside of small dungeon room to do battle with monsters. Without access to the entire map, you have no choice but to strategically decide how you will mount an attack on the enemy.
Synchronous Turn-Based Strategy
The game moves as you move, and your enemies will stand still until you decide what’s the best way to attack. Take however long you need to map out your route, decide the best way to avoid traps, or how to use the elements to your advantage. A carefully thought out strategy is the key to escaping this dungeon alive.
Cast your Skills on the Elements of the Terrain
As you go deeper into the dungeon you will come across terrains mirroring a variety of elements that can be combined with your skills to deal heavy damage to the enemy. Throw fire on top of oil to burn monsters and mix lightning with water to electrocute your foes. There are a lot of lethal combinations to explore and use to slay monsters you encounter.
Learn Skills from your Enemy
Throughout your quest, you will encounter elite monsters equipped with elite skills known as Familiars. By defeating them you will gain access to their abilities, increasing your arsenal of skills you can unleash as you continue on to the next levels.
- A totally new approach to strategy roguelike gameplay;
- Synchronous turn-based combat, where each move is full of possibilities and each battle is a challenge;
- Explore the atmospheric dungeons of different settings and try your best to survive until the end;
- Build your own unique combat style and choose from the variety of 40+ active skills, 60+ passive abilities, 30+ usable items, 170+ special relics;
- Slay 100+ different monsters wielding 9 unique types of weapons or up to 120+ individual weapons in total;
- Dare to challenge more than 10+ powerful bosses;
- Solve 60+ mysterious challenges and puzzles;
- Experience randomly generated dungeons, weapons, relics, items, and challenges each time you start your journey;
- Reveal all the secrets and find the truth hidden behind the Nightmare Realm
OS: Windows 7 (32-bit Version)
Processor: Intel Core(TM) i3-4160 / AMD X4 830
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 / AMD R7 350
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: No specific requirements
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.